Lemongrass being one of the night time teas detoxifies the liver, pancreas, kidney, bladder and digestive tract. When consumed, it stimulates digestion and blood circulation. Fresh lemongrass is often crushed up and taken as a remedy for ague, fever and colds.
- From coffee to evening snacks, many foods and drinks can have an impact
- Nutritional therapist Jackie Lynch says it's not just what you eat but when
- Eating habits can can make a huge difference to quality and quantity of sleep
- A third of people regularly suffer from difficulty sleeping, according to the NHS
- Insomnia is linked to depression, obesity, heart attack, stroke and diabetes