Vanilla Chai Tea Catering Pack X 200 teabags - compostable corn starch
This variant is currently sold out.
Our organic Vanilla Chai is an aromatic blend of black tea, warming chai spices that has been freshly ground and creamy vanilla. Loving blended by us - smells divine and tastes delicious.
For your health and wellbeing our organic Vanilla Chai is:
- Sourced from an ACO (Australian Certified Organic) Processor
- Free from insecticides and pesticides
- Free from fillers and artificial flavours
- GMO Free
- Low GI, Sugar Free, Gluten Free
- Method 1: Place 2 tspns per cup in a saucepan and add milk. Bring gently to the boil, then turn down and simmer for 10 minutes. Add honey or sugar to sweeten, if desired. Strain into a cup.
- Method 2: Place 2 tspns per cup in a teapot. Add a small amount of boiling water and let the spices brew for at least 5 minutes. Add steamed milk, mix and strain into a cup.
- Tip: For a sweet, nutty flavour, try almond or rice milk
- Ingredients: Organic black tea, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic cloves, organic star anise, organic cardamom, organic fennel, organic liquorice, natural vanilla cream flavour.
- Caffeine level: Moderate - equivalent to approximately 1/3 cup coffee
- Double Pour: Yes
- Available for customers direct as well as F&B: Yes
- Volume discounts available: Yes see variants
- Weight: 2grams
- NO PLASTIC
- NO TAGS
- NO TOXINS
- NO GLUTEN
- NO STAPLES
- NO STRING
- Click on the size and select how many packs you would like to order wholesale discount already applied.