Earl Grey Orange Tea 10 travel teabags
This variant is currently sold out.
Earl Grey is known for its digestive and calorie burning properties and is often used as an energising tea. Fragrant, earthy aromas and nutty without the nuts! Fruity flavours engaging the senses
- Is calming and refreshing
- Will make help you to relax and distress
- Is completely organic
Has a wonderful essence of orange...
Ingredients: Organic black teas, natural orange flavour.
Caffeine level: Moderate - equivalent to approximately 1/2 cup coffee
Country of origin: Sri Lanka
- Free from insecticides and pesticides
- Free from fillers and artificial flavours
- GMO Free
- Low GI, Sugar Free, Vegan, Gluten Free
Serve: 1 teaspoon per cup (250 ml). Brew with boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Add milk and sugar to taste
Usage: Approx 2g per cup
Best Results: Store in a cool dry place or fridge to keep even fresher, drink within 18 months.