Hibiscus Tea Catering Pack X 200 teabags - compostable corn starch
This variant is currently sold out.
Organic Hibiscus Tea
Hibiscus tea is made from dried petals of the hibiscus flower. It's packed with antioxidants and has a lovely fruity, tart flavour.
The health benefits of hibiscus tea include relief from high blood pressure and high cholesterol, as well as digestive, immune system, and inflammatory problems. It can also speed up the metabolism and help in healthy, gradual weight loss.
- Hibiscus Rosella Tea is used:
- To control cholesterol levels
- To lower blood pressure
- To strengthen the immune system and promote healthy skin
- Improves the function of bladder and bowels
- Treats constipation fast
- Hibiscus Rosella Tea Contains:
- Vitamin A, C, B2
- Zinc, iron, phosphorus
- Organic herbal tea. 100% natural and nothing added. Low GI, vegan, gluten free and caffeine free. Grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides and is non-GMO
- Double Pour: Yes
- Available for customers direct as well as F&B: Yes
- Volume discounts available: Yes see variants
- Weight: 2grams
- NO PLASTIC
- NO TAGS
- NO TOXINS
- NO GLUTEN
- NO STAPLES
- NO STRING
- Click on the size and select how many packs you would like to order wholesale discount already applied.