Earl Grey Tins 18 Teabags
This variant is currently sold out.
Earl Grey is known for its digestive properties and is often used as a breakfast tea. Fragrant, earthy aromas and nutty without the nuts! Fruity flavours engaging the senses.
- Is calming and refreshing
- Will make help you to relax and distress
Ingredients: Organic black teas, natural bergamot flavour.
Caffeine level: Moderate - equivalent to approximately 1/2 cup coffee
Country of origin: Sri Lanka
- Free from insecticides and pesticides
- Free from fillers and artificial flavours
- GMO Free
- Low GI, Sugar Free, Vegan, Gluten Free
Serve: 1 teaspoon per cup (250 ml). Brew with boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Add milk and sugar to taste
Usage: Approx 2g per cup
Available Pax: Catering, Loose Leaf, Teabag refills
Best Results: Store in a cool dry place to keep even fresher, drink within 18 months.