Berry Blush Tea Catering Pack X 200 teabags - compostable corn starch
This variant is currently sold out.
Berry Blush Organic Tea Bird Tea
A naturally sweet berry tea that tastes great either hot or iced. A rooibos base carries the fruity flavour beautifully with highlights from hibiscus and lemon myrtle. Caffeine free.
- Caffeine Level: Caffeine free
- For your health and wellbeing the ingredients in our organic Berry Fruity Tea are:
- Sourced from an ACO (Australian Certified Organic) Processor
- Free from insecticides and pesticides
- Free from fillers and artificial flavour
- GMO Free
- Low GI, Vegan, Gluten Free
- Serve Hot: 1 tspn per cup (250ml). Brew with boiling water for at least 5 mins
- Serve Iced: Use 5 generous tspns and place in a large jug with a small amount of boiling water. Steep 10 mins. Add 1litre cold water. Strain to serve. Options: add ice, honey, fruit pieces, mint.
- Ingredients: Organic green rooibos, organic liquorice, organic hibiscus, organic goji berry pieces, organic apple pieces, organic lemon myrtle, natural flavour.
- Usage: Approx 2g per cup (hot) or 4g per cup (iced)
- Double Pour: Yes
- Available for customers direct as well as F&B: Yes
- Volume discounts available: Yes see variants
- Weight: 2grams
- NO PLASTIC
- NO TAGS
- NO TOXINS
- NO GLUTEN
- NO STAPLES
- NO STRING
- Click on the size and select how many packs you would like to order wholesale discount already applied.
Best Results: Store in a cool dry place or fridge to keep even fresher, drink within 6 months.