Earl Grey Organic Tea Bird Tea
This variant is currently sold out.
ORGANIC Earl Grey TEA BIRD TEA - NEW Packaging
Earl Grey is known for its digestive and calorie burning properties and is often used as a weightloss tea. Fragrant, earthy aromas and nutty without the nuts! Fruity flavours engaging the senses
- Will accompany your daily
- Can be used daily as a weightloss support
- Is calming and refreshing
- Will make help you to relax and distress
- Will help to slim due to its calorie burning properties
- Is completely organic
Has a wonderful essence of bergamot...
A blend of some of the best loose leaf Sri Lankan high elevation black teas. Sourced from a grower committed to using only organic, environmental and ethical methods in their tea production.
Key Health Benefits are...
- Improving heart health
- Lowering cholesterol
- Promoting gut health
- Reducing blood pressure
- Improving focus
Organic black teas, natural bergamot flavour.
Caffeine level: Moderate - equivalent to approximately 1/2 cup coffee
Country of origin: Sri Lanka
Packaging: Packaged in Malaysia. For maximum freshness and flavour our product is packed in air tight reusable double lid tins.
For your health and wellbeing our organic Earl Grey Tea is:
- Sourced from an ACO (Australian Certified Organic) Processor
- Free from insecticides and pesticides
- Free from fillers and artificial flavours
- GMO Free
- Low GI, Sugar Free, Vegan, Gluten Free
An elegantly flavoured organic black tea that is perfect to serve with afternoon treats.
Serve: 1 teaspoon per cup (250 ml). Brew with boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Add milk and sugar to taste
Usage: Approx 2g per cup