Ashleigh Cotterill, Tea Bird Tea - Week 2 Complete Weight 78.5 kilos, lost 0.5 kilos - TBT123
Commenced TBT123 Week 2 January 2018
Weight | Actions taken | Lost |
78.5 kilos Stopped/ Started 0.5 kilos
Stopped drinking alcohol completely continued targeted a full year of this 50 weeks to go!
Began really craving sugar and ate a lot of sweets - they tasted great but it definitely slowed down my progress in comparison to the first week of 1.5 ;0/ TBT123 of the week was Hibiscus - I really enjoy the taste as its slightly tarter than the others. Finally started back at the gym on the last day of the week so going to add this into week 3.
Theory: I was really missing the sugar I used to get each week from my wine - I have to remember its a marathon not a sprint in my case so a few sweets is no big deal but generally I felt good.
I was not as committed with drinking the teas throughout the day as I was the first week which is why I experienced more cravings and in turn less weight loss overall. Back to drinking my TBT123 everyday to beat the sugar cravings and keep hydrated.
End Week 2 Ashleigh Cotterill 78.5 kilos TBT123 total weight loss 2kilos
End Week 1 Ashleigh Cotterill 79 kilos TBT123
Really enjoying the idea that I will complete OYNB and beginning to tell people which makes it more real.
Recap of why I am doing this...
1) Smash my baby weight gain out of the park - my ideal weight for my height is 65 kilos so I definitely wanted to get back to that as the last time I was that weight was when I ran my PB Marathon time of 4.30 HRS in the Sydney Marathon just before I became pregnant with my first baby - that was 6 years ago ;0/ tricky right!
2) Settle some key health goals - last year I completed the full body exec health check and I came out as extremely fit, (I ran Singapore marathon a few months before), desirable cholesterol (shocking really give my love of meat) and all bloods, liver function heart function excellent - apart from the fact I was 20 kilos overweight. How can you be both those things? Even the Dr seemed perplexed!
3) Improve and balance my moods - I get snappy at my family (BTW I am not saying slim people are not snappy because well some are just hangry but) its proven that your are what you eat and if you are putting rubbish in you will get snappy back from me ;0) for instance being out late and eating rich foods make me feel tired and when I am tired and I am not getting enough work done I get mean and snappy. I see the OYNB as a big challenge socially and mentally (did i say I like to go out a lot) - anyway OYNB i view just like a marathon really and I am hoping by adding this into the total lifestyle mix it will help me achieve my weight loss goals and improve my all round fitness and mental focus.
4) I am scared of cancer and disease - I am in the ball park, I have had it in my family, I just hit 40 and its effected my friends lives significantly - its all around apparently I can get it from getting my gel nails done so i have to give that up too. Drinking AND eating carcinogens have been a big part of my life for a long time now
- I L O V E S U G A R | I don't eat a lot of dairy but
- I L O V E M E A T | I don't eat a lot of sweets but
- I L O V E W I N E | I don't get to the gym that often because I hate it and I have no time but Stopped!
- I I L O V E E X C E R C I S I N G O U T S I D E Started the gym again!
- Anyway these are my key habits which are barriers to my success when it comes to kicking that extra 20 kilos I have lovingly collected over the last 6 years and I am ready to face them! Its 18 kilos to go now!!!!
5) I have some great clothes which I never get to wear and I am sick of my mum having digs about my weight - (mum I love you but seriously), and I don't want to end up in my 50's, 60's and 70's talking about weight - its boring and I love food, travel, experiences and celebrations with the ones you love TOO much to give in to boring food demons. I have started wearing more of my great clothes already ;0)
Lets TBT123 this 20kgs ;0)
Register for our weekly mailer to keep reading... and you will receive a free trial pack of one of our TBT123 teas targeting better digestion to Beat the Bloat.