Strong Black Tea Catering Pack X 200 teabags - compostable corn starch
This variant is currently sold out.
Strong Black Tea
Our organic black tea is a wonderful daily sip to keep you feeling alert and ready for anything. Drink with or without milk throughout the day.
Black tea is made from the leaves of a bush called Camellia sinensis. It has caffeine as well as other stimulants and antioxidants. Lots of people in the U.S. drink it either hot or cold. It should always be steeped in hot water before it is cooled.
A process called oxidation turns the leaves from green to a dark brownish-black color. Oxidation means the leaves are exposed to moist, oxygen-rich air.
Tea manufacturers can control the amount of oxidation. Black tea is a fully oxidized tea. Green tea comes from the same plant, but is not oxidized.
Black tea extract is sometimes sold as an herbal supplement. Sometimes, the supplement includes other types of herbs, vitamins, or minerals.
Black Tea Benefits
Many people drink black tea just because they like it. People also may use it for:
- Alertness and energy
- Antioxidants, including polyphenols and catechins
- Possible anti-cancer effects
- Heart health
- Improved metabolism
- Gut health
- Ingredients: Organic black tea.
- Caffeine level: Moderate - equivalent to approximately 1/3 cup coffee
- Double Pour: Yes
- Available for customers direct as well as F&B: Yes
- Volume discounts available: Yes see variants
- Weight: 2grams
- NO PLASTIC
- NO TAGS
- NO TOXINS
- NO GLUTEN
- NO STAPLES
- NO STRING
- Click on the size and select how many packs you would like to order wholesale discount already applied.