Buy 3 Free 1 Promotion: Use promo code BUY3ONEFREE during checkout
- Open the tin and remove the seeds
- Add water to the pellet and let pellet grow
- There is a hole in the top of the pellet make sure this is facing up
- Pour seeds into the hole and cover with soil from the pellet
- Set in the sun
- Make sure you keep the pellet moist by adding a few teaspoons of water everyday
- After 5 days you see some sprouts growing out of the pellet
- As the plant grows its good to let it have 4-6 hrs of sun everyday but make sure the area is partly shaded so your seedling doesn't get burnt in the hot Malaysian sun.
- After 20-30 days you will be able to repot you seedling by dropping the plant and its soil pellet straight into a larger pot with soil.
- You can start snipping your herbs to add to your meals everyday.